Whatever level you’re at or whatever role you’re in, you’ll be supported by a hard-working and committed team who want you to excel in our successful college. Above all, we’ll always make sure your hard work is valued and recognised.
HolidaysWe offer generous holiday entitlements:
- Lecturing staff - 40 days
- Business support staff - 28 days, rising to 33 days after 5 years' service.
- Academic management staff - 35 days
Plus 8 bank holidays and 3 days Christmas shut down.
Enhanced Pension SchemesMembership of a Defined Benefit Pension Scheme, either the Local Government Pension Scheme or the Teachers’ Pension Scheme, both with significant employer contributions of between 20% - 24%.’ In addition, protection for your loved ones with both generous life cover and survivor pension.
Enhanced Terms & ConditionsWe have a range of employment policies which offer enhancements to statutory entitlements including family friendly policies, special leave, maternity, and sickness.
Learning and DevelopmentYou can be assured of the continuation of your development at CI as well as the quality of our development benefits and learning and intervention programmes, these include:
- • Professional qualification funding
- • Tuition reimbursement options
- • Leadership & Management
- • Industry specific workshops and conferences
- • Digital & ED-tech skills programmes
- • MOOC Memberships
- • E-Learning content
- • Development days
- • Coaching & Mentoring Partnership
- • Apprenticeships (Inc Degree)
Well-being ProgrammeCI's Well-being Programme offers a range of products, and initiatives that focus on the general well-being of all our people, as well as support offerings for some individual needs or additional support in times of crisis. CI’s overarching Well-being Strategy encourages an enabled approach and options that include:
- • Well-being Library (including apps)
- • Well-being awareness and development sessions (digital and F2F)
- • Well-being Forum
- • 24/7 Counselling Service
- • Occupational Health Service
- • Premium Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- • Participation in Well-being week/day
- • Social events calendar
- • Well-being partnership events
- • Access to mental health first aiders